Thomas Hecker wrote:
Hi everyone,

Is it possible to call an asterisk function out an AGI script? How do I do this?

Thank you,
Thomas

Yes, we have done this a few times, using PHP. You define an extension in the dialplan, from which you call your AGI, then in in you have access to all call variables, then you do your own thing, hit a DB, etc...

--
thanks,
Yusuf

believed to be clean.