Bernardo Vieira wrote:

Bernardo,

Just a thought:  Try using a different SIP port for one of the
extensions, if possible.

Bob...
Bob,
Tanks for the tip. I had actually done that before, as a matte of fact
that's the solution I have in place now. The thing is, even though it
works it is not exactly the best solution as it forces some non-standard
configuration on the clients. It's not my case, but imagine  the hassled
it would impose in an ITSP environment.

Bernardo
Bernardo,

Yes. I have a home system running on Trixbox with an ITSP that provides two channels, but I can only register one of them as I cannot register twice on port 5060 with one IP address at each end. Both DIDs work, I just cannot determine which one a call is coming in on. The ITSP always reports the DID I registered last. The other drawback is the inability off-load the media path.

Bob...