On 1/20/07, Jon Farmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are you setting the TFTP server address in the DHCP?

Are you checking the TFTP log to see what files the phone is requesting
and not finding?

Regards

Jon

Jon Farmer
Telford, Shropshire, UK

Hi Jon!

Yes I checked log, and phone requested and loaded all required files and
then some:
It also requested file: "CTLSEP-MAC.tlv",  that has something to do with
license.

Since it couldn't find it returned error and continued to load "SEP-
MAC.cnf.xml" .

Phone booted with SIP firmware but did not load any of the settings from
"SEP-MAC.cnf.xml". I checked that from phone's display.  None of the
settings were loaded, no sip proxy address, phone label, SIP lines etc.. All
was blank. Just some dynamically assigned settings were set like DHCP
address, phone's IP and such.

I followed instructions from wiki voip-info when building  "SEP-
MAC.cnf.xml".

Please help and thanks.

Mihaela MJ