I have a situation where the two Zap channels on a TDM400 are staying offhook after a random period of time; it is not (I believe) related to the FXO side not hanging up. Actually I suspect the server is overheating but I need to do more analysis.

Anyway, my question is, how do I get the offhook status to reset? So far only a server reboot works. I tried:
- physically disconnecting the line from the socket
- restarting asterisk
- zap destroy channel and restarting asterisk

Any suggestions on how to avoid a reboot?

Also suggestions on debugging this would be appreciated.

Regards

Cameron