On Jan 26, 2007, at 10:39 AM, Drew Gibson wrote:

You can get the option numbers and values from the source html of the web page. (I am assuming the GXW-4108 works the same as other Grandstream products)

I'll try that out, thanks!

I did see a thread on another forum mentioning the HTML source for other products would yield the info needed, but without some kind of an example, I didn't know how exactly to turn that into what was needed.

I'd assume, since the 4108 web setup looks and acts exactly like my Grandstream GXP-2000 phone, that the same trick would work for all their products. I'm certainly going to give it a try.

Someone from Grandstream reached out to me last night after seeing my "review" post about the 4108, so when I give him a call in a little while, I'll double check that their config tool will in fact work with it as well.

-chris
<www.mythtech.net>