Yuan LIU wrote:
Related to callerid: I can't get text ID to work in an analog phone on FXS. I tried the above format, it simply displays the entire string in both numeric and text field (i.e., displays the same string twice). Tried a few other ways, got varied results (some resulting in "Unknown"). Nothing can get the analog phone to display name in text field and number in numeric field.

I'm using TDM400, phone is 27935GE3-B, Zaptel 1.2.10, Asterisk 1.2.12. On a "normal" line, the phone displays name on one line and number on another.

Anyone sending caller ID to FXS?

Works fine with my GE29393GE2-A. I think you need the right syntax, in your .conf it should look like
callerid="John Doe" <1234>

Note the quotes around the name.

Leo