On 2/6/07, Eric ManxPower Wieling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Steve Davies wrote:
> I have a problem understanding which 'h' (hangup) extension is used in
> which case - It seems to vary depending on channel type.

It doesn't.  It depends on which side of the call hangs up.  "h" is
executed when the callER hangs up.

If you want to handle instances of the callEE hanging up, then look at
the "g" option to Dial().  "show application dial"

AFAIK, RxFax does not hang-up, so in both cases the CallER was hanging
up, and both times it DOES execute the 'h' context, but a different
one.

Cheers,
Steve