Am 08.02.2007 um 13:02 schrieb Benito Camelas:
To someone who have done the dCAP exam.

I did the dCAP a couple of weeks ago.

I would like to know about it: test and practises questions examples,
difficulty level,... I'll be very grateful if somebody sends me an
exam model.

The practical test is not too complicated but the 90 minutes for it are tough. Normally one has his set of tools to solve such problems at a client side (so you can simply cut and paste). In the exam you have nothing but a vi and the Asterisk. The exercise: You have to install and configure a PBX for a small company.

In case you are doing Asterisk consulting as a daily business you shouldn't be in trouble at the practical test. But you can not afford to waste time in it ether. You have to know what you are doing.

The 90 minutes theoretical test is IMO tough. Many questions about topics most people don't use to often in real live. Actually I don't see a good way to prepare for the theoretical test. Read a book about Asterisk and read the documentation of Asterisk.

Rumor says that most people fail to pass the dCAP.

  Stefan

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
    Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998