On 2/8/07, Forrest Beck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Does anyone have some method, or AGI scripts that will automatically
call a list of numbers from a database and play a pre-recorded
message?

Just for example, you have a database of

FirstName, LastName, PhoneNumber
Jon, Beck, 9194713175

So it would pull each record with phone number, dial the number, when
answered play a pre-recorded message.

It could be used to notify parents at a school that a after school
game is canceled.

I appreciate any direction you can point me in.

I'm sure it's more than you are looking for, but VICIDIAL can do what
you want to do. It's GPL and is in use doing auto-messaging campaigns
right now for several businesses and governmental organizations:
http://astguiclient.sourceforge.net/vicidial.html

MATT---