Leo Ann Boon wrote:
Klaverstyn, David C wrote:

Yes, I have also since put that in and I get the error:
Feb  8 19:24:30 WARNING[4022]: chan_zap.c:10874 setup_zap: Ignoring
signalling

And if I put in rxwink I get this error:
Feb  8 19:24:30 WARNING[4022]: chan_zap.c:10874 setup_zap: Ignoring
rxwink

It's all very strange.

please post your complete zapata.conf - I think there's a preceding line that's confusing the parser.

Leo

No, I think what he is doing is a reload, and on a reload Asterisk does not re-setup these settings, so Asterisk is nicely telling you on a reload these are ingnored. I think a 'stop now' would get these settings.

--
thanks,
Yusuf