Vitelity determines the servers they think are best for your location. At the 4 locations I have, I use;

inbound1.vitelity.net
outbound1.vitelity.net
inbound3.vitelity.net

They don't have any kind of free trial that I know of.

I want to be clear on what I like about Vitelity-- it's the E911 and Outbound Calling or "Termination." Quality on inbound calls or "Origination" is just acceptable, it may be better for you, but don't jump on my recommendation. I use Les.net for Origination.

Dan,

Do you know if vitelity has a echo test or any lines I can call for a
quality test?  Do you have their servers address so I can check my
connection to there?  If they've got a good connection and the E911
works I may have to sign up!