You can just install CentOS with RAID and whatever you want, then use
the Trixbox tar package instead of the ISO. Still, why on earth did
the Trixbox team didn't leave the option of doing a custom install
with the ISO ?
</snip>

Please note that the recent (2.x) releases of trixbox allow you to
select which modules to install, including raid.

Really? I didn't find any information about ths feature... Could you tell me how to install on RAID with the 2.0 installer? Which option should I pass to the installer?

Thanks
Stefano