Hello list,

we are pleased ro announce that we have released a newer version of QueueMetrics (1.3.3) that is able to monitor multiple Asterisk servers at once, thus making it possible to monitor call centers running on clusters or on high-availability configurations. See http://queuemetrics.com/news.jsp

The code for this monitoring is not yet production-quality, but if you run such an environment, we would like you to check it out and let us know how it goes.

QueueMetrics is a commercial package but it is available free of charge to smaller call centers / SOHOs / well-mannered Asterisk hackers. We offer free evalutation licences and would really love input from developers and system integrators with real-life clustered call-center experience.

Best regards,
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics