Mike Hammett wrote:
Could someone provide some steps for troubleshooting Realtime? I can’t see any signs that it’s working. I followed and double-checked a few different guides around the net, but haven’t been able to figure it out.

You don't say which version you're running.

I *think* the syntax is the same for both:

realtime <driver-name> status

will show you the status. For postgres it's pgsql for driver name (that's what I use). I think the other driver ids are mysql and odbc.

If you don't see yourself connected, that's where to start.

B.

believed to be clean.