I DID receive it.  Please don't re-send it.

C F wrote:
Hi, I'm the admin on the list your test didin't work you should resend it.

Well I am not the admin, just wanted you to realized that you
shouldn't annoy thousands of people just because you don't want to
wait around till the next message arrives to see that you are really
subscribed.