Then install it out in Iowa and get your money back at 2c a minute :)

http://gigaom.com/2007/02/26/iowa-telcos-att-owes-12-million
http://saunderslog.com/2006/10/11/whats-with-the-712-area-code

I posted this question the other day but didn't get an answer, are there
any other toll zones outside of Iowa worth looking at?

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+1-212-203-4357 Ph
+1-917-207-3420 Mb
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

Telco's

> Somebody make an application where I can browse to a web front end,
set
> up some RSS feeds, and the system assigns me an access number or PIN.
> Later, when I am stuck in the airport, I call the app, and a decent
TTS