On 3/2/07, Mike Lynchfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Please note that we are available to fix the current REMOTE crash that
affects Asterisk/openpbx/trixbox and crashes these systems via a malformed
packet

please contacts use if you need a hand to patch your systems.

And you'll do it for free too? How gracious of you! If you were
charging money, I'd say you belong on the -biz list, but while you're
being so gracious, maybe your resources would like to volunteer for
some bug marshalling tasks too?

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/