On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 05:12:03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion,

I joined VirtualPhoneLine.Com service and am really enjoying the use of it.

VirtualPhoneLine.Com allows me to buy virtual numbers from anywhere in the
world and then forwards it to my Mobile Number, Regular Phone, MSN Messenger,
Google Talk or an IP Phone.

Have a look at the http://www.virtualphoneline.com/faq and
http://www.virtualphoneline.com/did for current available numbers.

Follow this link
http://www.virtualphoneline.com/signup/index.php?Referral2=vpl072625129b&OID=100000

Let me know how it goes for you,

Rehan Ahmed

Come on Rehan... Do you think we're really going to fall for that
trick. We all know you represent virtualphoneline.com.

Regards,
David