Nik Engel wrote:
Hi list !

I implemented *8 to pickup any call on my asterisk system. But after the
pickup callerid is missing, so there is no way to see from where the
call originated. How can this callerid be passed on.

Nik

Hi Nik,

I'm after the same question as I would like to keep callerID data
after pickuping up the call.

Maybe using a combination of Pickup and Steal applications would help ?

What do you think of this:
- You pickup the call,
- You then park it to given parking lot with a 2 seconds wait duration
and your own extension before call back
- You hangup
- You're then called back by parking application
- You should then see your callerID on your phone's screen.

Cheers