scott wrote:

> I would like to be able to have an announcement played to an operator
> advising them of the queue the call came from before the call is pasted over
> to them, so they know how to greet the customer.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas or can point me to some resource which details
> this?

That sounds like the announce option in the sections in queues.conf
would solve you problem.

---cut---
; An announcement may be specified which is played for the member as
; soon as they answer a call, typically to indicate to them which queue
; this call should be answered as, so that agents or members who are
; listening to more than one queue can differentiated how they should
; engage the customer
;
;announce = queue-markq
---cut---

Regards,
  Philipp

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
     Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998