Must be a quiet and small call center without high cubicle walls. There is no way that would be an issue at the call center I setup. 16 agents to a team and all of them on the phone all the time, you cannot even fix in on an agent if you wanted to, there was too much noise.

Thanks,
Steve

Doug Garstang wrote:
We used ChanSpy to allow a supervisor to listen in on the calls of their staff. There was one huge problem with this, which I imagine would affect whisper as well.

The supervisor typically sat fairly close to the worker, and could hear both the voice of the worker as they spoke AND the delayed voice coming through their head phones. It was rather distracting and made it difficult to really be practical.

Doug.

Dean Collins wrote:
Yep, it's called Whisper

Check in voip-info.org I think I've read stuff about it there.
Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]