Hi Dan,

Citeren Dan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> DIAX 0.9.4 is available for download from the same place:
> http://www.laser.com/dante
> or
> http://www.geocities.com/tdanro
>
> The new DLL contain the latest updates made by Steve in the iaxclient
> library.

Some preliminary testing with this version makes me very happy :-) However, is
there an option so that the sound-dialog can be forced to just use the
defaults it preselected for me ?

Secondly, can you share the algorithm for the username/password/server codes,
so I can build some pre-install packages that can just be installed/unzipped
and run 'out of the box' for the user ?

Third and last question for now: The phonebook used to be in the ini-file, but
it seems to be somewhere else now ??? I'd like to preprogram other entries in
there :-)

Thanks!

--
Met vriendelijke groet,