Nik,

This looks REALLY COOL!
thanks

Just an FYI in case you didn't know, there is also a callcenter asterisk
mailing list that you could post this to.  I am not sure how many users
are subscribed but it is most certainly more of your target audience.
thanks, i'll subscribe on it.

At any rate, I can't wait to get this setup and take it for a test
drive.  I will provide and feedback and help that I can.
ok, thanks if you want i've started a mailing list for this project
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ccmanager-users

Is your plan to make this a commercial product sometime down the road?
I've not taken any decision but i think that the project will be
released under GPL, and maybe i can provide commercial support on
installation / customization / maintainace

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
KB3OPB