Hi Everyone,

Google IS my friend. I found the solution via Google on the second glance ;-)

It seems that the USB latency was too high and you had to increase a CAPI-Buffersize in chan_capi.h:

#define CAPI_MAX_B3_BLOCK_SIZE 500

(German instructions: http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/showthread.php?t=117614)

Christoph

Hi everybody,

I have a problem which I cannot eliminate on my own. Has anybody any idea
for the following:

I am using the asterisk-version from Debian-Testing (1.2.13) with the
latest chan_capi (also tried an older version).
When using the Capi-Channel, everything works fine except from the sound
it sounds extremely choppy and is unusable :-(

When e.g. capisuite is used for fax, everything sounds fine...

I found the following when using capi debug:

ISDN1#02: too much voice to send for NCCI=0x10101

Google finds nothing relevant for this error message :-(

Has anybody any idea ?

Christoph