Hi Yehavi,

  Yes, this can be done. We are currently using this features. The Secretaries
making the calls to who ever her Boss wants to join the conference she then
just transfer the calls into the conference room. You can even annouce the name
of the newly arrived calls in the conference. Like; "Mr. Mateevitsi join the
conference" or "Mr. Mateevitsi leaved the conference" if one's leave the
conference. I had created one coference room for every department.

  Regards.

  Angel

Victor Mateevitsi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Or, you can just transfer the calls into the conference room.

  On 3/19/07, Lee Jenkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   Yehavi Bourvine
+972-8-9489444 wrote:

>> Why not use the MeetMe feature of asterisk?
>
> I need the person who initiated the conference call to call the others and
> join
> them by herself. If I understand correctly, with the MeetMe you have to
> initialize the conference and then people dial by themselves into it. This
> won't be acceptable by the secretaries here...

Yehavi,

Can you make a script that uses call files to get everyone into the
conference?
--

Warm Regards,

Lee