Dave Fullerton wrote:
Greetings.

I have a scenario I would like some advice on. I have a 100,000 square foot building that we will be moving some work crews into. It has offices on each end of the building and a fiber line between them. I currently have an asterisk 1.2 system in place and about 30 phones. My problem is they want a few fax machines out in the warehouse area where I currently have no wiring for POTS lines. So my question is this: If my D-Mark is at one end of the building, can I use some T.38 ATA's and Asterisk 1.4 to hook up my

If your CAT5 runs are from end to end, then you may be able to use some of the un-used pairs for your POTS lines.

Just a thought,

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."