Way back in the day (1.2.7.1), I did this for a client.

In conf_run() in app_meetme.c, I added this code:

// if an agent abandons a caller, kick the caller after 15 seconds
// check for no agent
                        if      ((conf->isdynamic)
                        &&       (1 == conf->users)
                        &&       (0 == (CONFFLAG_ADMIN & user->userflags)))
                                {
                                if      (0 == lonely_timeout)
                                        {
// give the agent 15 seconds to log back in
                                        lonely_timeout = time(0) + 15;
                                        }
                                if      (time(0) > lonely_timeout)
                                        {
                                        ret = 0;
                                        return(ret);
                                        }
                                }

Their goal was if the agent was disconnected, give the agent 15 seconds to dial back in before bumping the customer.

Reply off-list if you need more :)