You can use qualify=(time in ms) option in sip.conf but its phone's
configuration that should register to asterisk everytime its reconnected .

On 26/03/07, cimsi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
I've noticed that if I disconnect or reconnect a phone from the net,
Asterisk take long time to realize that (even more then 10 minutes). Is
there a way to reduce this time, working on the configuration files?
Thank you.

silvia