When I use the Asterisk manager interface to redirect a call (Action: Redirect) I get an error with the message "Redirect failed, channel not up."

This is especially troubling as it looks like this message was added to the code for the rather recent 1.2.x release. A quick google search implies that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem with 1.2.17, but me and "kenw" on the digium forums are the only two.

Has anyone else run into the same problem, or know of any solutions? My asterisk set up isn't "live" yet, so if the only solution is to wait for 1.2.18, then I can just be patient.

Nathan Bell
IT Engineer
Action Target, Inc.