On 28 Mar 2007, at 21:51, Matt Gorecki wrote:

I'm also in the market for a wi-fi phone. My boss currently has a cordless phone and wants to keep the same functionality. We have a robust wireless network in the office and the phone will be staying here, so roaming is not really an issue. Everybody in the office is still going to get wired phones regardless.

I got a couple of nokia e60's and despite being a _royal_pain_ to configure I'm pretty happy with them. Don't give one to anyone who can't program their own VCR, the interface is a bit daunting at first. It's a delight to have your cell phone
be your officephone the moment you step into the wifi pool :-)

Tim Panton

www.mexuar.net
www.westhawk.co.uk/