number crunching, no telephony terminal or other services. The
lowest-performance device that plugs into the USB, with its own Linux
instance. In OEM quantity, under $50? Under $100?

On Sun, 2007-04-01 at 02:51 -0700,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:02:06 -0500
From: "Mike Lynchfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Off Topic: Open Source USB Softphone
        Non-Commercial
Discussion"      <asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>

sip would be the required one as iax..well..

also openwengo wont work.. to much overhead .. broswrer needed.. ie
component + flash + css+js etc.. not viable..

so im also asking anyone have one ? since ihave a supply of around
2000 of
the vonage usb stick OEM..

On 3/30/07, Michael Van Donselaar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>