2 apr 2007 kl. 19.32 skrev Raj Jain:

I found a subtle difference between the two traces you sent (the call that works and the call that gets dropped). This may or may not be what's causing the problem.

The call that gets dropped had a retransmission of INVITE from UAC to UAS (and therefore retransmission of 200 OK from UAS to UAC). There is nothing wrong with the re-transmission as such, but I noticed a potential bug in Asterisk in the way it responds to an INVITE retransmission. Asterisk is bumping up the session version number in the retransmitted 200 OK's SDP. This is as if Asterisk is treating the INVITE retransmission as a RE-INVITE.

Asterisk sends 200 OK:
o=root 16300 16300 IN IP4 203.89.nnn.nnn

Asterisk sends 200 OK (retransmission):
o=root 16300 16301 IN IP4 203.89.nnn.nnn

Ideally, this bug should have nothing to do with why Asterisk is ignoring the ACK (which is why it keeps reatrasmitting the 200 OK and eventually drops the call). However, if you can confirm that all dropped calls have INVITE retransmission then that might give us a clue?

Raj,
That's an interesting observation. Do you think this will cause any issues? Even though it's not
beautiful, I fail to see why a UA would check that.

/O