Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 19:57:40 +0300

From: Tzafrir Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Zaptel 1.4.1 Install Modules CentOS

To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com

On Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 11:57:57AM +0100, Chris Blunt wrote:

Hi All,

I have a CentOS server that I am trying to configure Asterisk on 1.4 on.

Everything seems to go ok, with regards to compiling Zaptel, Libpri,

Asterisk (will be using kernel 2.6 timer and ztdummy)

Unfortunately I can't insmod / modprobe ztdummy.

Have you run 'make install'?

What is the output of
  modinfo zaptel

Any change if you run:

  depmod

[root @xyz src]# modprobe ztdummy

FATAL: Module ztdummy not found.

FATAL: Error running install command for ztdummy

[EMAIL PROTECTED] src]# insmod ztdummy

insmod: can't read 'ztdummy': No such file or directory

  insmod ./ztdummy.ko

But it should fail (e.g: because zaptel is not loaded).