Well I would wonder how Polycom even had any idea whom your vendor is.

On 4/2/07, Stephen Bosch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
> First-sale doctrine, unless your vendor did something illicit to
> obtain Polycom phones there is nothing they can do about it.

What they can do is refuse to keep supplying the vendor, and that's a
threat the vendors tend to take seriously, especially if the product is
any good. This vendor certainly did, and warned me not to do it again.

> It's good
> to know Polycom has anti-competitive business practices. I also
> dislike that they refuse to give out anything but old firmware
> versions too.

They could do a lot to improve their relationships with their public :(

-Stephen-