Isamar Maia wrote:

Why don't you put it on the -dev list. Even if most of us might not be
able to help much, we could watch and learn.

The issue to create several lists was already decided and implemented? If so, let me know since I didn't get this thread.

I implemented routines to analyse the NTT caller ID format recently, because someone else is interested in seeing this work. However, I haven't had a chance to test them yet (too busy with other things). The code is in my spandsp library, along with my software FAX modem. You can find it at ftp://ftp.opencall.org It isn't integrated with * yet, though.

Regards,
Steve