Vijay Gaur wrote:

> Hi All,
>    I would appreciate a lot if you could help me. I have installed
> Asterisk 1.4.1 and zaptel 1.4.2 on my redhat enterprise linux 4. I have
> also installed 1 FXO port card: Digium TDM400P.
> After loading zaptel driver I could see my digium card's led glow green.
> Tested with zttool that its in OK state. I have configured fxsks=4 in
> zaptel.conf(channel 4 cause FXO module is on port 4). I have also
> configured channel 4 in incoming context in zapata.conf.
>
> After all configuration I started asterisk with vvvvvgc and made a call,
> but I didn't see any call log on asterisk console.

We need much more information.

>From *where* did you make a call? Did you dial from another location
into the Asterisk number (e.g., did you dial your Vonage number from
outside?), or did you call out from your Asterisk server using an
internal extension?

Does the call succeed? Do you hear ringing, or a fast busy, or does the
call go to voice mail?

What is in your dialplan (extensions.conf)?

> When I did core show channels its showing 0 active channels. Looks like
> I did something wrong in my config.
>
> Also I dont see red-alarm in zttool if I take out pstn line.

I don't think the TDM400P cards do media detection :) You're probably
looking for the problem in the wrong place -- but answer the above
questions first and we'll see what we can figure out.

-Stephen-