Does anybody have callerid name coming in on a Cisco PRI via a Cisco gateway via SIP to *? I've seen a few people ask and a few people that say it should work, but I've never seen an actual working config.

I do a debug on our Cisco gateway and I can see the callerid name, however none of the features that should send it via SIP seem to work. Cisco docs say to use the following:

voice service voip
 signaling forward unconditional

interface serial 1/0:23
 isdn supp-service name calling

When I enable either of those features, my calls hangup after about 30 seconds. * gives me a message "[Apr 9 22:52:22] WARNING[14660]: chan_sip.c:1916 retrans_pkt: Hanging up call [EMAIL PROTECTED] - no reply to our critical packet."

Turning them off makes the calls work fine. "signaling forward unconditional" appears to be the key feature, but * doesn't seem to know what to do with the info that it is sending. There must be some way to set * to decode it, but I can't figure it out.

I am running * 1.4.2 (and I've tried it on 1.0.3 and 1.2.10) and 12.4.13a on my Cisco gateway.

Any ideas? FYI, my gateway has been running fine with multiple * boxes for 2+ years. I've finally decided to try and get this working, so I upgraded to 12.4.13a to see if it worked there and it still doesn't.

Peder