and

> >> service package? At a flat (ie not per-instance) price?

> > Yes, it is available separately and the price is  per-server.

> > Anyone interested should contact me off-list as this is getting

> > dangerously commercial!

> > Tim.

> > Tim Panton

> > www.mexuar.net

> > www.westhawk.co.uk/

> For those interested in commercial WebPhones please see:

> http://www.bicomsystems.com/products/C/P/319/382_3543/

> Please contact me for more info offline : steve 'at} bicomsystems
{dot} com

> We also have a very wide range of other products and experience that
we will

> be able to offer within very reasonable price range.

> Steve

Just to be clear, the Jiax client that Bicom is offering is different to
the Mexuar Corraleta SDK.

Not that I am saying one or the other is better :-), just making sure
people know that there is a difference.

Cheers,

Dean Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+1-212-203-4357 Ph
+1-917-207-3420 Mb
  <http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/click/7/userurl/Cognation>
<http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/nojs/7/userurl/Cognation>
www.Mexuar.com <http://www.mexuar.com/>
Want to voice enable your website?
Use Corraleta to reach your customers in 10 seconds or less.