Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 04:41:42PM -0500, Patricio Valarezo Lozano wrote:

Hi, thanks a lot for your directions, I've downloaded the svn from celliax, but i wasn't aware than these sources are the full asterisk sources including asterisk and chan_celliax. So, i thinks than it's a good idea to compile the sources, build a deb and forget about the debian official deb. Is that right or there is a more debian way to add this channel to the debian release.

Debian already has several packages of out-of-tree asterik modules, that
are built vs. asterisk-devel:

* asterisk-addons
* The spandsp modules (fax, dtmftotext)
* chan_capi-cm

This is how I built my deb.

mmm... may you post the general directions to add the sources from celliax to the debian asterisk-devel? i'll get a new asterisk .deb or just get the module in .deb format to add to the regular asterisk .deb??

sorry if my questions are a little basic, i don't have experience modding sources from debian devel packages.

thank you

--
patoVala
Linux User#280504