Carlos Chavez wrote:

     You can have Asterisk and Hylafax on the same machine when you use
IAXmodem.  This is the way I fax in my office with 99% success rate.  I am
I've just compiled stats for the last 30 days on our system for management, info below:

Failure Rate
(0.26%)
Calls Calls Calls Total Percentage
       Successful   Dropped     Failed       Calls    Calls Dropped
Total    1944          311          5          2260       16.00%

NOTE:

Calls Successful do not reflect the actual number of pages received
Calls Failed that were successful on a second or third attempt are not listed Calls Dropped(Spammers) may be of the same source trying to make multiple attempts of sending

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."