While I can't speak for the Linksys SPA-921, I /can/ comment on the Grandstream GXP-2000.

We're running half a dozen of these at the moment, primarily for testing. I can confirm that the LCD display /does/ display both caller name and number - assuming of course that both are presented.

We've had the very occasional problem with the phone locking up, but nothing overly serious. I'm fairly happy with voice quality (using both aLaw and GSM) and the BLF indicators work quite nicely.

Gilles Ganault wrote:
Hello

I'm about to order a GrandStream GXP-2000 and a Linksys SPA-921

I'd like to have some user feedback about how those phones perform, and whether their LCD screen displays both the caller ID name and number (The GrandStream BT-100 only displays numbers, which isn't very helpful).

Thank you.