-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:asterisk-users-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lee Jenkins
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:07 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] [OT] OMG Verizon is terrible

Had an appointment for these schmoes to come out and install another
line.  Was supposed to be 8-12.  Its now 6PM and not even call.
Missed
3 sales calls waiting on these jerks.

No wonder customers were jumping ship to Vonage.

--

Not on that day, I was the only one available unfortunately.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee