ango,
I have been playing with connecting two * servers... I had to stop but I do think I had it working...  even with this link:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+-+dual+servers
it wasn't as straight forward as I would have liked...  I used a register on one box and a conf entry on the other.  then I reversed the config for the other * box

pbx82 = 10.10.15.82
pbx15 = 10.10.15.15

on pbx15

sip.conf
register => sip_pbx15:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[sip_to_pbx82]
type=user
username=sip_pbx15
accountcode=sip_from_pbx15
secret=1234
context=sip_from_pbx15
host=10.10.15.82
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm

extensions.conf
[sip_pbx15_to_pbx82]
; dial a pbx82 extension via SIP with 982XXX where XXX is the extension
exten => _982XXX,1,Dial(SIP/sip_pbx15:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/${EXTEN:3},20,r)
;exten => _982XXX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:3},20,r)
exten => _982XXX,n,Playback(connection-failed)
exten => _982XXX,n,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten => _982XXX,n,Congestion
exten => _982XXX,n,Hangup

on pbx82

extensions.conf
[sip_from_pbx15]
exten => _XXX,1,Wait(1)
exten => _XXX,n,Answer()
exten => _XXX,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},20,,r)
exten => _XXX,n,VoiceMailMain
exten => _XXX,n,Hangup()

[sip_from_pbx15] must be accessible in your inbound or default context...
I don't think I made any general section changes...

it has been a few weeks since I played with it and I went only one way... but if it worked one way it should work the other way too by reverse duplicating the above config on pbx82 and pbx15 respectively.
let me know how you make out...
daveC

Rilawich Ango wrote:
I use realtime.  Both information and extensions are stored in DB.  It
is just a simple setting of the user with dial plan "Dial([EMAIL PROTECTED])".
exten => 9003,1,Dial([EMAIL PROTECTED])
What I found is the following.

9002 ---> S1 ---> S2
9002 can make request to S1 and S1 forward the request to S2.
9002 ---> S1 <--- S2
S2 returns the mentioned error message to S1.  (What I guess is 9002
only registers in S1 not in S2, so mentioned error message issued by
S2).

It is what I got from the above case.  Do you have such configuration?
I have no idea to solve the problem