Erik,

Your setup is very similar to one of my own, and I started of manually
configuring it, creating IAX connections for each site and then using dial
plan to route the call. When I looked at Dundi and finally got it working, I
have one IAX connection for all sites and the connections are dynamically
created. My dial plan also got simpler, as I add sites I add them to Dundi
and the dial plan routes all unmatched extensions to Dundi for lookup. For
me dundi has reduced the complexity of my dial plan and I have a pair of
servers that query everybody and the that pair listed at my remote sites. I
am not using it for least cost routing, yet, but so far it has made things a
little easier. You might take a look at the article on txaug.net, under
hubguru's articles, it is from JR's Astricon 2006 session.