You must be stoned. I have  a client that has Estara service and only paid
$2k USD for it.  I’m not going to ‘show’ you anything.

If you want to see what BNN has, you need to call BNN. They do have a
web-based applet. It’s based on Windows RTC. They have a lot more behind the
counter than their SOA product. Pick up the phone and ask them. You need to
do a bit more than just check out their website.

I have no financial interest in selling Estara or BNN. I simply have worked
with both these products before. If I had worked with your product, I would
have given some information on it.

Salvatore Giudice
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

VoIP Security Training, LLC