I bought one of the Plantronics 120 or 130, not sure which, and the acoustic conduction within the device causes such an echo that it is unusable with my 842. Even the speakerphone on the 842 is better, and that isn't saying much.

John Novack

JR Richardson wrote:
>> I have 4-5 different Nokias, none have a 2.5mm jack.  Nothing that
>> even remotely resembles a jack.
>
> The older ones did have 2.5 jacks

Interesting - I wonder if this is due to different models being marketed
in different places?  I have a Nokia 7110 from around 1999 - no jacks
whatsoever.
These work fine with the SPA-942's

http://brandcell.stores.yahoo.net/planm1headha.html

Plantronics M175, we get them for $23, but this site is cheaper.

Regards,
JR