On 5/4/07, Cesar Benjamin Garcia Martinez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all

Somebody can tell me, what way i can send/receive faxes with asterisk 1.4???

In Asterisk 1.2.x i have use the spandsp lib and app_rxfax / app_txfax from
soft-switch.org for add T.38 support to asterisk and to have that apps.

I have read than asterisk 1.4 support natively T.38, but what is the way to
do that?? I can't see some app or something for do that, i believe don't
need that apps on 1.4, but, there aren't nothing of that? Or i can see?

How to i can send/receive fax to/from PSTN on asterisk 1.4 ?

1.4 supports T.38 just as well as Asterisk has supported G723 for a while.