bkruse wrote:

Good question shawn,

The callfile does get deleted once the call has been finished (I believe its FINISHED, not processed)

No, they are not executed sequentially......exactly. Well, from your point of view, you can drop tons of them in there and all of the calls will fire up. I have dropped over 200 in at the same time (well, as fast as mv can write them.) And the asterisk box went through all of them.

So if its a time thing, you should not have to worry about it.

Still an interesting question though. Does anyone know if the polling that occurs is synchronous or asynchronous? My guess is that it's a synchronous poll of /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing...?

--

Warm Regards,

Lee