I want the "hot-dog stand" theme on my phone :)

On May 17, 2007, at 10:03 AM, Drew Gibson wrote:

George Pajari wrote:
From c|net News:
"On Monday,Microsoft and nine leading phone manufacturers--Asustek Computer, GN, LG-Nortel, NEC, Plantronics, Plycom, Samsung, Tatung, and Vitelix--announced the public beta program for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 and Microsoft Office Communicator 2007."

http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9719931-7.html? part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

I'm told the main hardware requirements are
1.  Colour screens (well, _blue_ anyway)
2. Support for the prompt "Error bridging call, (A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail? _"

regards,

Drew

--
Drew Gibson