Hello,

  All the examples of SLA talk about Zap channels from one side and SIP on the
other side, while my system is a pure SIP one.

I would like to have two phones having extensions 1 & 2 defined on them, and
when someone calls extension 1 it rings on both, each one can see its status,
and when one station puts line 1 on hold the other one can pick it.  Is it
possible at all?  If so, can someone give the relevant fragments for sla.conf,
sip.conf and extensions.conf?

                                         Thanks! __Yehavi: